Which build should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
GRRRR, just got back from the Philippines after a month vacation and I havent ordered my PC parts yet since I wasnt gonna be home to put everything together. Anyway...... I cant believe how much prices went down in just a month! Haha. :D

But ye, here are my two builds and I dont know which one I should get.

Build 1 : Wish list details

Build 2:
Wish list details

Not much price difference maybe $200.00 and Im debating if I should get the 4GB RAM or get the GeForce 8800 768MB instead of the 640MB.

My laptop is about to die, it keeps shutting itself off if its processor is at 100% and I need a new computer especially that Ill be in college this fall. But which one should I get? I was also thinking of getting a new car instead of a computer but pfft, gas prices are too high, I wont enjoy driving it haha. :D

What I would suggest is:
2GB RAM (more then enough for now. you can always stick in some more later if games start to demand more)
Switch the Hiper with a Corsair 520 (95 from Zip zoom fly shipped AR). No debate, Corsair is way better for less money
8800GTX (the GTS will still be very good if you want to save some money)
Unless you need some certain features get Home Premium Vista instead
And switch the mobo with an Abit QuadGT (140AR) better in my opinion
And get the Tuniq Tower :D (unless you want the Zalman to look cool)

What I would suggest is:
2GB RAM (more then enough for now. you can always stick in some more later if games start to demand more)
Switch the Hiper with a Corsair 520 (95 from Zip zoom fly shipped AR). No debate, Corsair is way better for less money
8800GTX (the GTS will still be very good if you want to save some money)
Unless you need some certain features get Home Premium Vista instead
And switch the mobo with an Abit QuadGT (140AR) better in my opinion
And get the Tuniq Tower :D (unless you want the Zalman to look cool)

Thanks for the reply, its hard to keep up with what you just wrote haha :D If possible can you please make me a whishlist that has every changes you made from mine? thanks :D

G.skill 2GB set

8800GTX

Corsair 520 power supply unit

Windows Vista Premium

Abit quadGT motherboard

Tuniq Tower CPU cooler, instead of zalman

to sum it up

wth havoc? u want a dell... u could have chosen HP, Compaq, Alienware but Dell?? okitasoshi's build works well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom