Build Perfect PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
he never said you couldnt play games maxed out he said that intel's
Core 2 Duo out performs any AMD out there which is true

i hate fan boys that cant except the way thing are

Michowski1 said:
Say what you want but I play any game now with max settings at the max resolution and never stutter or lag. Nothing but pure performance/quality. Compared to my friends custom built alienware with the 7900 card in it I easily run away with the quality of the graphics while the performance is about the same as long as its an nvidia based game. My ati playes either based with no worries.

As for driver problems, Come over here and show me mine. I never had any problems that your talking about. Show me in person up close because im not lacking in performance or drivers. No freezing, no delays, no problems. Show me my performance and driver issues please. Aparrently im not seeing them as I play everything maxxed out with no problems.

Yes, duh that two X1950XTX's kill a 7900GT, but when DX10 games come out and we're playing them on out 8800GTX's, you're gunna feel like a doofus with your DX9 games. It's that simple.

If I go to your house, and install Linux on your computer, I'll gladly show you their driver problems. I have never used their Windows drivers, so I couldn't tell you one way or another.

If you came to my house, you'd see the number crunching power of the almighty Conroe.

Did I ever deny that intel was faster, NO. But for him to make it sound like you cant do anything with amd and ati is just hilarious.

Michowski1 said:
Did I ever deny that intel was faster, NO. But for him to make it sound like you cant do anything with amd and ati is just hilarious.

When did I say that? Huh? Show me up close, because I don't recall saying that. Come show me where I said that, please do it. Please show me where I said that.

-- I can play that game too.

EDIT: Wait a minute, there's no way your X1600, 3400+, 1gb of RAM outruns your friends 7900, lol, no I know you're full of crap.

Thats fine General. I can respect your opinions and views on a system you like. Im not trying to start a war here or get tempers flaring.

Me, I use windows xp pro sp2. Ive never used linux so I cant deny or argue what your saying until ive tried it first hand. And when dx10 games come out ati will have a card out for that. AMD is right now working on DX10 cards. There in the testing phase and will be out by the time the games come out. Im not worried about that.

Again not putting down your system just trying to make it sound like its not a POS like the way im reading your posts.

The General said:
When did I say that? Huh? Show me up close, because I don't recall saying that. Come show me where I said that, please do it. Please show me where I said that.

-- I can play that game too.

EDIT: Wait a minute, there's no way your X1600, 3400+, 1gb of RAM outruns your friends 7900, lol, no I know you're full of crap.

In your second post. You said im already behind, drivers suck, performance isnt there.

"1. The GPU brand that is behind, and has driver problems. And:
2. The CPU brand that is behind, and has performance problems.

Good going!"

ATI is behind because Nvidia already has their DX10 cards out.
ATI has problems with their drivers in Linux, I've never used ATI in Windows.

AMD is behind because Intel already has their quad-core, and a new architecture, while AMD is still using the same one they've had for years.
AMD has performance problems because Intel's perform wayyy better.

I don't see what the problem is.

well why not wait untill both companies have there same class equipment out? Why are you comparing a DX10 card to a DX9 card when the entire world knows the DX10 will be faster. When both companies have there contenders out then compare them. Thats just how I look at it tho.

Michowski1 said:
well why not wait untill both companies have there same class equipment out? Why are you comparing a DX10 card to a DX9 card when the entire world knows the DX10 will be faster. When both companies have there contenders out then compare them. Thats just how I look at it tho.

Compare ATI's top-end to their competitor's top-end? They are behind.

Compare AMD's top-end to their competitior's top end? They are behind.

That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom