To Build? Or Not to build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: To Build? Or Not to build?

Gabb said:
Most computer builders would skip getting an operating system? ( in this case Vista premium ) That doesn't make sense...

The parts I mentioned are just fine that builders would use. The corsair xms ram isn't cheap ram and has gotten very good reviews, although a bit of the forum people don't like its inability to overclock.

You say its not worth waiting, yet you fail to realize ATI R600 is coming out soon ( as well as new geforce 8 cards which will lower costs on all previous cards ) and all the core 2 duo processors will be lowered in price 30-40%, ( http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/news.php?tid=735045&starttime=0&endtime=0 ) if you say this isn't worth waiting this makes me think you have no idea what your talking about.

The shipping for cyberpower pc is 65 dollars, which is under your 100+ estimate. Newegg DOES have shipping costs on most of their products. Your 400-500 estimate is WAAAY off, even if my calculations are off most the labor costs will be not more then 200. For all the hassle + 24/7 tech support + warranty, I think its worth it...

Eh, a hoax. Why bother Having a build option up if you already made up your mind going with brand? You do not understand the whole retail and oem concept it seems. So I guess you are right, go name brand it will save you tons of problems. It may be worth the money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom