atx medium tower case
psu- antec TPII-550 watt
cpu- and athlon64 x2 3800 dual core
dvdburner- lg gwa 4161
round cableing
1.44 floppy
amd athlon fan w/3 xtra case fans
maxtor sata 250 gig hard drive w/16 mb cache
asus a8n sli deluxe mother board (using the onboard audio)
2 gig corsair value pc 3200 ram
nvidia geforce 6600 256 mb 16x pci express
pci wireless 802.11g card
windows xp pro x64
windows works suite 2005
some cheap speakers, a free game, keyboard an mouse included
+ warranty

for $1325.65 built and shipped to my door

for whats its worth I tried to piece this together for me to build, and it was cheaper to buy ....and easier lol

how? I priced everything from newegg and would cost more and if I nit pick pieces from different sellers I'll take a hit on shipping and it will still cost more. I am being serious saying if you can show me were to pick up the parts cheaper and make it worth while to build, I would

Do you honestly believe that they are selling you this for less then you could build?

Hell no... they are making money somewhere off of it, or doing some false advertising.

besides you don't need all that crap. but whatever your money. You can use better parts then what are listed and the 6600GT or whatever it is, is not the best anymore. No where near it. I bet you don't even get amoniter with it.

"besides you don't need all that crap. but whatever your money. You can use better parts then what are listed and the 6600GT or whatever it is, is not the best anymore. No where near it. I bet you don't even get amoniter with it.. "

I am not trying to build the best computer I am trying to get something within my budget. and no it does not have a monitor nor do I need another. It must be easy to say you can do better and not offer help!! If anybody else can offer some good advice besides you can do better it would be appreciated

Where are you buying this from? I wouldnt get the 64 bit version of xp because there still are some problems with it.

with a $1300 budget, you could probably get a 7800GT video card, which would blow the 6600 vanilla away 10 times over. And the price of the 7800gt is plumeting right now

midrangeG said:
"besides you don't need all that crap. but whatever your money. You can use better parts then what are listed and the 6600GT or whatever it is, is not the best anymore. No where near it. I bet you don't even get amoniter with it.. "

I am not trying to build the best computer I am trying to get something within my budget. and no it does not have a monitor nor do I need another. It must be easy to say you can do better and not offer help!! If anybody else can offer some good advice besides you can do better it would be appreciated

Im not saying you should spend more, im telling you, that you can build better for the same or less then what your budget is.

midrangeG said:
atx medium tower case
psu- antec TPII-550 watt
cpu- and athlon64 x2 3800 dual core
dvdburner- lg gwa 4161
round cableing
1.44 floppy
amd athlon fan w/3 xtra case fans
maxtor sata 250 gig hard drive w/16 mb cache
asus a8n sli deluxe mother board (using the onboard audio)
2 gig corsair value pc 3200 ram
nvidia geforce 6600 256 mb 16x pci express
pci wireless 802.11g card
windows xp pro x64
windows works suite 2005
some cheap speakers, a free game, keyboard an mouse included
+ warranty

for $1325.65 built and shipped to my door

not worth it you can save around something like 200 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom