Build Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

westy159

In Runtime
Christmas has come early :)
My build (in sig) has arrived (although i had to nag the customer service a bit to get it delivered today).

This is my first time building but im looking forward to it. But soon Ill have to leave for college :/ Ive got half an hour, not nearly enough time, is it?

Not sure if you guys are interested but I might take pics on my phone along the way.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1364/dsc00171ta9.jpg

Thats the boxes together (parts still inside) Akasa Zen case at the back, Gigabyte DS3L on the left, E2160 on far left, Corsair 2GB XMS2 centre, Radeon X1950GT bottom, Samsung optical drive on the bottom right and Corsair 520HX PSU on the right. HD is off view.

As you can tell by looking at the backround there is a lot of random crap in my room lol Ill have to tidy that up...

How long does it usually take someone to build a PC on their first time?

Aww mate nice! My new build is currently in a que because of the EVGA 8800GT being out of stock but should ship next week! Looks good man, well surely you know what your doing or you wouldnt have ordered a build in the first place, shudnt really take you more than 45 mins to put it together, then a few hours settings everything up with the drivers and stuff. Should all flow nicely mate! enjoy and let me know how you get on with it :) with some finished pictures of course lol peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom