Budgetr PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzvii

Baseband Member
I'm looking to get a new PC, but I have only $800 to get it. I could manage $900, but would really rather cheaper. I know I'm not going to be getting top of the line for this price, but please post a possible build. I am wanting the best possible gaming rig within my price range. I do not need mouse/keyboard/monitor/ect, on the main computer parts.

Thanks

Alright thanks for the quick response. I'll check it out, and if anyone else has some suggestions please post.

Case - Cooler Master Centurion 5 or Cooler Master Centurion 534
Motherboard - Gigabyte P35-DS3R
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E6320
RAM - 2 x 1GB G. Skill DDR2-800 NQs
Graphics - EVGA 8800GTS 320MB
Power Supply - Rosewill RP550 550W
Hard drive - Western Digital 160GB 16mb cache
Optical drive - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD Burner
Optional Aftermarket HSF - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

$864.43....If you want to lower it down further, go with this graphic card:
Sapphire X1950XT 256MB

That's got to be as good as you can get for $800 and that's pretty darn nice. Well done!

wow b1 do you have that like copied or something, like ahave a list on your hard drive for each budget :p

but go with b1's, it's perfect.

lol...I have a lot of builds based on budget, in a folder....and I will change them according to the specifics, the person wants. If he wants a system with a monitor, I'll adjust the budget to include one.

I have one for low-priced C2D, mid-priced C2D $1k, 1k+, $1500, $1500+, etc...Gotta work on AM2 builds though.

lol...I have a lot of builds based on budget, in a folder....and I will change them according to the specifics, the person wants. If he wants a system with a monitor, I'll adjust the budget to include one.

I have one for low-priced C2D, mid-priced C2D $1k, 1k+, $1500, $1500+, etc...

lol, going great lengths for the people eh :p youll have to update it soon though with the new stuff coming out :p

lol, going great lengths for the people eh :p youll have to update it soon though with the new stuff coming out :p

Oh...I'm always lookin' to update the lists. Like I just added the P35-DS3R to all the mid-priced C2Ds, along with the MSI P6N Platinum, for the option of SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom