which brand of gaming pc should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
i want to know which brand of gaming pc i should buy from.
ive head that abs computers is a good name and company to buy from. i would like to know which company offers the best warrenty and tech support. I dont want to build my own computer so dont try and talk me into it. thanks.

Alienware computers are good, if you have the money.

I don't see why you don't want to build your own though, you can save money, normally quite alot too. Don't you wanna save some of your hard earned cash?

Build it off of www.MonarchComputers.com They have VERY reasonable prices. It only costs a little more than it would if you were to build it yourself, and you have a very wide range of options on each component.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy from Dell, emachines, HP, etc.

Vybuni said:
Build it off of www.MonarchComputers.com They have VERY reasonable prices. It only costs a little more than it would if you were to build it yourself, and you have a very wide range of options on each component.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy from Dell, emachines, HP, etc.

i second that (espeacially the dell part)

I just built my first PC for about $1,600 and then built something about the same on dell and alienware and both places it would have cost about $2,500 although dell didn't even offer the parts good enough for what i wanted and it still cost me less.

And for what they say it really is easy you just need a buddy you can call up can help you out. "they" also say that you'll learn alot and "they" are right.

Build your own.

Got all the pieces of mine and had it built in a few maybe four hours and by the next day i have all the programs functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom