bose 46 inch lcd tv bose

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzyork

In Runtime
okie here is the deal, i need help settin up alot of stuff ima bout to buy...first a 46 inch 1080p lcd screen...second new computer with blu-ray rom drive...third bose 3 2 1 speakers, i wanted to know how do i go about hooking my blu-ray to my tv and hookin up my bose 3 2 1 to my computer so that when i play movies my speakers can pick up the sound from the computer since ima be using my blu-ray from there...thankz

the reason why im not buyin a blu-ray player because buyin a blu-ray rom drive is way cheaper than a blu-ray player,about 150 to 200 dollars cheaper

if u guys are confuse ill try to explain better as thread progress

If the TV has a VGA, DVI, or HDMI port...you can connect to the computer via VGA/DVI cable or DVI to HDMI converter from the graphic card's outputs.

And to get the sound to pick up from the computer, you'd have to plug the speakers into a headphone port of the computer.

Yes, or if it doesn't, you can always get an adapter from Radio Shack. It should come with one though.

*edit*
Wait, doesn't the 3-2-1s have a DVD player. It would be a waste to get, if you're already getting a Blu-Ray player. Or did you mean, just the speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom