On board sound or PCI card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All current boards, have decent enough sound for the average user. I guess it's a matter of how good your speakers are.

Like no other place has good weather and good land at no where near the price, population, and politics of California :rolleyes: California and "best" shouldn't be used too much in the same sentence, unless you're talking about "US target for North Korean nuclear attack" (just leeching off another member's post lol :p)

As far as I know X-Fi is a pretty mediocre card when it comes to music, but I can live with mediocre when I enjoy onboard just fine :)

LOL target for North Korean Nuclear attack? Wow never heard that one before, seems like your reaching far to come up with negatives, might want to go buy a huge underground shelter in Kansas or whereever you live and spend the rest of your life cowering in fear of a nuclear attack.

BTW did you ever even own a X-Fi card? I for one have an X-Fi card, a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 card, and have a computer using intergrated sound, and lemme just say sound card sound are light years beyond mobo sound. Just read reviews on the X-Fi cards concerning "music". If your going to build a decent gaming system, then don't skip out on the sound ( one of the important aspects of gaming itself ), spend the 50 for decent logitech speakers and another 50 for an X-Fi Xtreme Gamer card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom