On board sound or PCI card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the x-230's

would that card honestly make that much of a difference? I listen to alot of music and i'm constantly messing with EQ's and such to make my laptop sound better with those speakers.

I used the onboard on my Tforce 965 board assuming it would be better than the Audigy SE I paid 30 bucks for walmart (becuase vent and teamspeak would not work with Realtek)

The first day I listened to music through them it sounded weird....so I hooked up the Audigy SE and it was much different. I am no audiophile but I noticed the difference.

yet another reason why California is the best state to live in, best land, best weather, but it comes at a costly price :p

Like no other place has good weather and good land at no where near the price, population, and politics of California :rolleyes: California and "best" shouldn't be used too much in the same sentence, unless you're talking about "US target for North Korean nuclear attack" (just leeching off another member's post lol :p)

As far as I know X-Fi is a pretty mediocre card when it comes to music, but I can live with mediocre when I enjoy onboard just fine :)

I now change my statement to onboard audio ( could have edited my post, but why not grow the thing eh? )

lol

minnesota is teh best.....cheap and all we got is tornadoes...

10,000 lakes = lots of mosquitoes and you know what that means...

mosquitoes FTL

minnesota is teh best.....cheap and all we got is tornadoes...

10,000 lakes = lots of mosquitoes and you know what that means...

mosquitoes FTL

**** cold weather. i have a bunch of hmong friends that go up there about 3 times a year to visit family.

winter is the best up here, lots of snow ^_^

i love the cold...if i could i'd have it cold all year..........thus why i own an air conditioner

winter is the best up here, lots of snow ^_^

i love the cold...if i could i'd have it cold all year..........thus why i own an air conditioner

I gotta agree. Moved from southeast texas near Houston(ugh what a cesspool) to Denver,CO and you couldnt pay me enough to leave.

Also, onboard sound is fine. Heck, most boards have full built in digital and analog surround now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom