Blow the Inheratence .. ..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I'm not sure if I'm expecting to be getting some Money soon as in if I do be getting Money given to me Via. Inheritance it will be hear within 2 to 3 months at most. Now I know this is a Random thread to be Posting on a tech forum, hence if I do receive what I'm hoping for I'm genuinely thinking of blowing it on a new system build, and I'll be honest if I go do down that route of a Bang Tidy up to date build I might have it pre Built, so Hence this thread and the following questions.

What is the best System Money can Buy. I'm talking Multi CPU Socket-ed & GPU socket-ed water\nitrogen Cooled, build.

"Just a ridiculous powerful system in the Thousands.. What is the best Hardware Money can buy. Intel Xenon mabie, Multi socket -ed and MultiCore." What GPUs are we talking about, x2 ? x3 or x4 ? Nitrogen Cooled.

Any Advice?

Ridiculously powerful for what purpose? If you want a ridiculous gaming system go x99 triple gtx980's. Triple rog swift monitors sure why not. Not that you would ever need that for gaming. Z97 is plenty but if you want ridiculous...

I'm not sure if I'm expecting to be getting some Money soon as in if I do be getting Money given to me Via. Inheritance it will be hear within 2 to 3 months at most.

Then make a thread in 2 - 3 months (i.e., when you have the money) ;). Prices will change, new hardware will be coming out.

Good Point Carnage, and to be honest I will probably go Pre Built from some were like my Local Suppler for insurance purposes.. If I end up ******* the build up I'll be devastated. Like you say new hardware will be out, and I'll ask them for advice at the time.

The titan is slower than the 780ti. And preliminary reports the 980 faster than the 780ti. So no titan.
Titan Black is a 780ti with DP and 6GB of VRAM.

980s will be out soon, probably in 6 months time we'll see GM210. Yea, just make a thread if/when you get the money.

Back
Top Bottom