Bleeding system

kidmo87

In Runtime
Hey everyone. I have been trying to bleed my system for a couple days. There were times i turned it off. I dont see any decreasing of the water in the reservoir. Im starting to wonder if i am doing it right.
When I tilt my system, i do see bubbles going in the flow in the tubing.
Where i am most confused, is that I know that air needs to leave my system, so when I am running the power, do i leave an opening at the top of my reservoir?
Do i have to periodically turn on and off my power, or is that just when filling my system?
Can someone please explain to me how to bleed my system.

Protip, you can make one thread in the cooling section pertaining to your loop or just post it all in one thread. I'll quote somebody else.

Turn pump on for a while and then off. Tip the case front to back to move the air around. Turn pump back on run for a while. Turn pump off, tip case, etc. Some loops take more time than others, but letting it sit for a while will let the air form into larger bubble from the smaller ones and make it easier to push the entire bubble through the loop. Keep working on it, you will get it. I had on loop that took hours to bleed, but they will all generally bleed in time. Tipping the case to move the air where you want to will help alot. do that after you let it sit for a while.

Back
Top Bottom