Black Ice Stealth or Xtreme? (Urgent) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2007, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Black Ice Stealth or Xtreme? (Urgent)

I'll be ordering my new water cooling system in about 2 hours, and I'm wondering which rad I should buy. I like the stealth version because it's smaller and the non-xflow is a double pass smooth looking one and I think I'd rather get that. The price is slightly higher so I'm hoping that also accounts for performance.

Question is, what are your opinions? have you heard anything or used any of these and could you provide any info that would help in my descision?

Black Ice GTS Stealth 240: Danger Den :: Radiators :: Black Ice Series :: GTS Stealth Radiator :: X-Flow Stealth GTS 240 Black Ice
Black Ice Extreme 240: Danger Den :: Radiators :: Black Ice Series :: Xtreme Style Radiators :: Black Ice XtremeII Radiator
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On