Big Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millenniumtiger

In Runtime
I am looking at biulding my first gaming computer and am wondering what is the most important feature in a gaming computer? RAM, CPU, Video card, ect.

Thank you,
Tiger

Id have to say the PSU,(Power supply unit) You could have the best rig ever but if you dont have the powersupply to run it it you cant run it to its maxium potential.."A psu is to a computer like a heart is to a human"..I cant rember who said that but they are **** right

Hmm

1) Video card and a PSU that can handle your video card
2) RAM
3) CPU and a paired mobo that is compatible with your ram and video card
4) a good case with airflow

:D

i would have to say RAM, CPU, and video card put together. if you dont have a powerful CPU and alot of RAM you cant run good games. and if your card dosent support some features of the game then you cant get best quality or even run the game.

i would say the video card, if your a hardcore gamer. you want the best graphics ever, and thats where the card comes in

i think is the video card and ram with cpu coming last. I f u want the best graphics u ge the best GPU and the enough ram. If u want to crunch numbers like video editing or music conversion then a powerful cpu.

Millenniumtiger said:
I am looking at biulding my first gaming computer and am wondering what is the most important feature in a gaming computer? RAM, CPU, Video card, ect.

Thank you,
Tiger

:amazed: Is your name really Tiger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom