BFG are fantastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
A while a go i posted about my 8800GTS from BFG been just a tad hot, BFG replied it is in the normal range, but today i got another email from them today saying it is infact hotter than they would like [They wern't happy, they cared !] so asked for a screenshot on everest or something like that, and now they are sending me a new one :cool: all i gota do is send back my old one. but it gets better. I get to keep this one until i get the new one from them, so i don't have to go without a PC.

Pretty good don't you think, consider it would be very easy to lie about.

well not only that, but you could just not send back yours and SLI them, devious and evil, but it'll definitley work, they'll probably not support you for that address though anymore, lol :cool:

or just say it got lost in the mail

very nice KMAN... if you had an SLi board.. you could just lie and get another one..

thats pretty cool. i was originally gonna put a giant NOT in the thread. but thats actually really neat of them.

My thinkin is. . . they did you right, do them right. Maybe I'm just a fuddy duddy.
I have two bfg cards myself (7800GTX) and I love them. When I get ready to buy my 2 8800GT cards I'm going with BFG. :D

BFG is a great company. I would rank them equal to or just above EVGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom