BF2 server build

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Here is a link to all the info about the server
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/69.1.227.77:16567/

It's actually a reallly good one. It's a 42 slot server. I've played on nights where it's maxed out at 42. In strike, without aircrarft, it gets super freakin' intense. I've gotten over 40 kills as a ground unit, no vehicles. Most of the time this server is fairly lagfree....

Awesome, my username is bobmister999, hope to see you there.

Thanks again Guys:D

I'll check out prices on renting a server. I think its about 100 bucks a month for a 64 player server, That would be 1200 bucks a year:eek:

I don't really have a favorite server to play on. I always pick whatever gives me the lowest ping, But I'll check out the server you play on.

I'll look for you guys online, My BF2 name is SUPER BENSIN and my brothers is Macaronie420 ;) But my brother just started playing, So he can't fly anything yet:eek:

Still thats less than paying for the parts to build one and a new internet connection. If you pay about $70 or less for your internet then its definetely not T1 or T3, you'd know if you had T1 or T3 anyway, you'd have a big thing of wires running to your house.

no he wont have a big thing of wires

i have t3 or t1 and im using a modem and a little cable

Well.......I don't have a big thing of wires. I did a test and it said my connection speed was better than cable but less than t1.

I hope Macironie420 was kickin' butt, When you played with him:D

I checked the prices on a 64 player server, Its between $250-400 I think a month:eek: I'm not going to pay that... That's like a car payment:mad:

I am going to contact Mediacom and see if they offer a t1 or t3 in my area:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom