better video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gx2 is the ****.... how about one of those?

You just said you dont care about the best graphics. Also, the gx2 costs twice as much as a 9600gt sli setup, and its not twice as powerful. Seems stupid to me. Its a big card also, and wont fit in just any case. Did you not see how close they come to the gx2 in some games? And thats with the graphics cranked up and aa on.

Best of luck to you with your build. I think your best option for graphics card has to be the SLi 9600GT's. If you don't want SLi then go with one 8800GTS.

sorry lol... got another question about HDD

i was looking around and found a nice big 750gb harddrive for 140$

but its rpm is only 7200... and im not sure bout this, but im assuming the higher rpm the faster it will work, just like my car ahaha.

if i get that 10k rpm HDD thats only 150gb and this for my 2nd... would i want my 150 as my main, or the 750?

i mainly want a big one b/c i like to keep a lot of music, movies, and pictures on my comp.

and is there a link to how exactly having 2 hdd works? as in one is for boot and other is for say movies and such? like how does it know were to save stuff is what im not understanding.

ok thanks for the link to those, im going with 2 of the 500gb ones, should be enough room for everything hahaha.

yea im still not sure on the whole gfx card thing.... im thinking of just getting that gx2 or w.e its called and calling it a day lol.

Well if you want too... No doubt it is a great card but it is still 600 buck-a-roos....

If you got the money then go for it and good luck and post some pics of your build when you are done please!

ive got a 2k build limit for myself, and im well under. so 600 aint much... feels good to say that haha.

im mostly going big in the parts department because i wont be updating for least 3 years or so and want to try and get the best so i can still play the games out by then.

hence the 780i board, 8gb memory, intell quad. and the hella expensive card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom