better mobo

You listed brands, not product. That's like asking which is better, Ford, Chevy, or Dodge. Each company has bad and good product. In the case of motherboards and tech companies, it depends on the series and their customer service.

Can someone list them best to least best. thx

ASUS H110M-A LGA 1151 Intel H110 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro-ATX DDR4 Motherboard

ASRock H110M-DVS/D3 LGA 1151 Intel H110 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

ASRock Z170A-X1 LGA 1151 Intel Z170 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel H110 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard GA-H110M-A

Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel H110 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard GA-H110M-S2HP

Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel H170 ATX DDR4 Motherboard GA-H170-Gaming 3
by Gigabyte

You're going to get different advice from every person out there. A lot of people wouldn't touch an Asus board because their customer service sucks if you would ever need to RMA a defective board. Personally, I look at specs a lot more than brand names, but I've had a lot of luck with MSI.

You're going to get different advice from every person out there. A lot of people wouldn't touch an Asus board because their customer service sucks if you would ever need to RMA a defective board. Personally, I look at specs a lot more than brand names, but I've had a lot of luck with MSI.
Gigabyte has been known for the better part of the decade to go awol when it comes to RMA. Asus is a hit and miss which is why I don't buy their boards new. If you can get past the engrish ASRock normally doesn't let you down.

Back
Top Bottom