which is better MC editon or Pro (talking bout xp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
ok well i found this pc in the garbage, i thought i would take it play around with it, and i start it up, and notice it had windows xp media center edition, and yay the installation cd was in the dvd-rom drive, i was wondering is pro better than mc

wow nice find! But I think that pro is for like more buisness type stuff and media is for movies, music, etc. Although I use Xp pro for music and stuff so its all good.

sweet! i'll format it this weekend and get it up and running, i intend on selling it, i wanna no how much it would sell for:

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
512 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 7500
40 GB and 80 GB drives (it comes as 60 GB maybe it is on RAID0 config)

lol u give me 30$ and i'll throw it in the trash for ya hehe.... jk man good find on the Media Center.... but i dun no how much it would be worth... mabe 50-200?

Nice find, though i was wondering if there was a media center that was in 64bit. i want media center but I also want 64bit processing. You understand.

dont get 64 bit xp anything it sucks as there are barely any drivers that run in 64 but and so they dont worck on 64 bit but with vista get 64 bit as all the drivers now release in 32bit and 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom