Best X-Fi mixer settings for logitech x-530 5.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
Hi, I have an X-Fi sound card and I am going to buy these logitech x-530 5.1 speakers in a few days or so. And prior to me buying them I would like to know what the best settings are for them. Such as bass redirection bass and treble levels and stuff like EQ settings and SVM, and bass boost level. I currently have some 4.1 altec lansing speakers and they are ok but im looking for a little more power.

It all depends on what you like it to sound like dude. just make sure you turn on the 24bit crystalizer

what is the ideal placement of the suboofer?

im thinking two options... to the left side corner of me closer to the wall.. or put the subwoofer at the bottom of the desk which is made of wood(where my feet go).

alright i thought that would be so through logic... since i heard somehwere wood is best for silly stuff like that

I just tweaked my equalizer settings on my X-Fi and IMO, i made the combination sound good. The X-530's are really lacking in the mids, and i think i made up for it. When i get home, i'll tell you my settings and make screenshots for you! :D

Things like these really boil down to personal preference.

In other words...mess with the settings til they sound good TO YOU.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I just tweaked my equalizer settings on my X-Fi and IMO, i made the combination sound good. The X-530's are really lacking in the mids, and i think i made up for it. When i get home, i'll tell you my settings and make screenshots for you! :D

wootz! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom