Best Wireless Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
I was just needing a wireless adapter for my computer. I am living in an apartment that has several routers around the community, and I am looking into a good adapter and hi Gain antenna to maximize my performance.
I love to play games online, so the more stable is better.

Wooo go on some illegal sites and get someone else screwed and go to jail :D. just playing you will want a pci card and a directional wireless aerial that will give you the best performance just connect it all up and watch the signal indicator an just keep slowly turning around until you get the best signal from whoevers apartment your nicking internet from

no I'm not stealing lol. they provide free wireless internet to everyone in the apartments. although there are some WEP encrypted signals from businesses nearby. so I would want a directional antenna like a hi gain one? and a pci card with an external and removable antenna. what is the best brand I heard Hawkings is real good especially with there new Expander I believe HBS2

The best wireless adapter I've used is actually an AIR-link brand I bought on special at FRY's for 9.99 believe it or not. Worked better than any linksys adapter I've tried, and better than my motherboard's built in wireless.

well is there any that i can use for my comp and ps2 online gaming? like a router that picks up wireless router signals?

is there any that can be used as a router? for instance if I wanted to play ps2 online and game with my computer could I have a router that would recieve and send signals to the apartments main wireless routers?

is it possible to have a device that can plug into both ps2 online, and my pc? like a router that wirelessly connects to the router of my apartments router? what is the best brands for gaming adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom