Best value graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
I'm looking to buy a new graphics card for my Gateway machine. It's a new machine, but has a crappy integrated Nvidia 5600 gpu.

I'm looking to spend $200 or less, but willing to hear suggestions of cards just over the budget. Any suggestions? Specs below...

Thanks!

Long Live AGP!!!
Grab yourself any Radeon 3850 (Sapphire, Powercolor...etc etc) and get a nice frame or glass case to show off the relic (9600 Pro) you will no longer have any use for and then, hang on to your seat!
HIS HD3850 IceQ3 Turbo 512MB AGP card is the pick of the bunch IMHO. I got mine for $220AU (replacing my 9600Pro) and if you need an example of the difference it made to my rig, compare bicycles to Harleys.
Google the 3 that I've mentioned and compare them for yourself.
Good luck.

if you have an open pciex 16 slot...there aint no way you should buy an agp card. you probably dont even have an agp slot. slu77er...what are you talking about?
O.P. nvidia 8800gts 512 is a killer card and can be had for 160 bucks after the rebate. i have one of these cards:
Newegg.com - ECS N8800GTS-512MX GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
as well as an evga, and they both perform equally well.

EDIT:
lol gurusan you are fast like tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom