Best PSU + Graphics Card for Asus p8z68

helpneededhere

Solid State Member
Hi Everybody, I'm going to attempt to build myself a PC for personal use - I have intl i5 and veng 16RAM already purchased along with my Asus p8z68-m pro. Can somebody please advise me on what Brand/Model PSU + Graphics Card I should be looking at getting for best price/performance. I don't do a lot of gaming but I watch a lot of movies off my Ext HDD. I use Dragon NatSpeak, office 13, c6 photoshop and few other things most of the time whilst on my PC. Please advise to what I should look at for my next purchases. Thank you I

Ok, I'm not worried about Graphics card for now so what PSU so I be looking at?
Your thread title says graphics card. It was a simple question to gauges whether you will actually be playing games or not so we can worry about what to get you.

If that's the case, you can either get the Antec linked in the previous post or this one which is a much higher quality and IF you decide to get a better graphics card it will handle it.

Newegg.com - SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

This card is a good meh card but decent enough to help out well in Photoshop.
Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P4-2650-KR GeForce GTX 650 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Back
Top Bottom