Best Monitor For Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved thread..

For gaming, bigger = better, but you need a decent GPU to back that up

Um.. a 1080p Monitor is the best IMHO, because it looks stunning..

Mind you, the resolution is quite high and you need a really solid GPU

I don't really recommend Acer. I have some pretty bad backlight bleeding on mine. I can agree with whoever that was that said HP was good. I was looking at monitors the other day and the HP looked the absolute best over anything else I saw. Try to save a little extra for an HP 24" if you can.

I don't really notice any backlight bleeding on mine unless the screen is displaying all black; even then I hardly notice it unless I look for it.

Well maybe you just got a good one or I got a bad one because it annoys the **** out of me. I'm trying to get money to get an HP but its hard when I'm in college with no job :(

Thats what I had thought too until I went to Frys and saw a 26" Samsung t260hd next to a 26" HP (can't remember the model) and the HP was far more impressive. It was much brighter, the colors were more vivid and the picture was crisper. I even tried to play around with the settings on the Samsung and I couldn't get it anywhere near the HP. They were both hooked up via DVI too.

My brother has a 19' HP (not sure what model) and it looks good but the picture on my Samsung 932BW+ is noticeably better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom