Which is the best HSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. That one looks crazy. Reviews say it's pretty good but do you have experience with it?

Talking about HSFs, is the PCI Card optional if I don't really need it to control the HSF?

Not that I would not want to control it...

And about controlling the HSF, would that be in manual settings or is their an automatic one.

I'm a noob when it comes to cooling system.

Yah, I don't mind anything too large....plus it's showy in a way.

I doubt I'll go watercooling like someone suggested. Maybe it was in my other thread. It just seems way too expensive since I don't plan on hardcore OC'ing. If anybody knows of a really good HSF for under $70 let me know, otherwise I'll probably go with the Zalman.

Orayn said:
I've got the CNPS9500, and it's freaking amazing. The heatpipes dissipate heat INCREDIBLY well. CoreTemp SAYS I'm idling at 40, but the fins aren't even warm. It's also quite quiet. Actually, the loudest things in my system now are my 7900GT and my HARD DRIVE.
Well if it says you're idling at 40c, and yes I do know that those are wrong a lot of the time, but just consider for a minute that maybe you didn't apply the thermal compound effiecently. That would explain high temps and cool fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom