Best for High Performance PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenenbaum

In Runtime
Whats better, in your opinion and experience?

Vista or XP?

And state why?

I've heard XP is better for almost everything and Vista is only better by just a little bit in some areas.

Should I get rid of my 64bit Vista and get XP32 bit?

I have 4GB of ram.

Its just, in some older games, with XP, you can turn hardware acceleration off and it'll increase your fps very greatly.

I would personally go with Vista 32, even if you have 4 GB ram.

IT might be bad, but in the long run it will be better, and once it becomes better than xp it will save you hard drive time.

I would personally go with Vista 32, even if you have 4 GB ram.

IT might be bad, but in the long run it will be better, and once it becomes better than xp it will save you hard drive time.

Not whats going to be better, what is better? At the moment, what is better all around for applications, gaming(Newer and old?)

Because I bought Vista 64bit, and I'm just trying to figure out if I should buy XP32 bit at the moment for better gaming/application running?

I have been running vista 64 with 4gb of memory for over 6 months now. Its great. People who ***** about vista are people who have crappy rigs or got it within the first couple of months it came out.

2/3 of the RAM hog I read online.... Its so freaking leet, I'm "obtaining" it right now (this is the 3rd one... I've want this OS bad!!)

and using the 240 day Activation Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom