Best high end motherboard ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
Do any gamers use the TYAN S2895UA2NRF Dual Socket 940 NVIDIA nForce4 Professional SSI EEB 3.5 Server Motherboard??

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813151149

Can have not just dual core, but 2 processors, I have heard that 2 single core opertons work best on this motherboard, opposed to 2 dual core opertons.

Now this is just hypothetical as it is not financially practical for 99.99% of us, but you could have two opertons, 4 gigs ram, 2 high end video cards, and 2 15000 rpm SCSI drives in RAID 0, correct?

i dont know if you really want to blow all your money on that just for gaming :)

asus a8n32 is as high as i would spend on a gaming mobo rofl

A server with built in sound card and dual 16X PCI-X slots, it may end up being a server mobo in the field but they are aiming at silly gamers with loads of money on that one!

tehdigit said:
i dont know if you really want to blow all your money on that just for gaming :)

asus a8n32 is as high as i would spend on a gaming mobo rofl

ill never go over about $250 for a mobo, the one i want for conroe from gigabyte is around $220, but the revised version(so it will support conroe) might be cheaper.

PS: why'd you steal nitestick's avatar? we've got too many people with double avatars, i thought you were nitestick, but then i seen the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom