Best Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
at chris_pc is there any bad points u hav found with the pc160's? i read a review which said the bass wasnt too good but this is coming from ppl that use only the best

Naw dude go with the zalman clip on mic. It's actually very good. And then get some good headphones, the sound quality will be superior to a headset. Just figure out how much you wanna spend.

Yes but you can get a sennheiser headphone for the same price as the headset with way better quality. They overcharge for a headset. Just get a good pair of headphones and get that zalman clip on mic, It would be the best way to go. I highly regret getting this headset I have right now :(

Well I mean they are both good mics. Both crystal clear, so thats why I would go with headphones and the clip on.

I dont think i want to spend a **** of a lot just to get some quality sounding headphones. I think the Sennheisers will be good for me and because im using these awful headphones at the moment ill be very happy with the pc160's.
what headphones do you have "needacpu"?

Right now I have a crappy headset but if you want an experts opinions on what to get head on over to http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/index.php? and just give them an estimate on how much you want to spend and they can recomend you some good headphones. You don't need to spend $100+ to get a good pair of headphones there are many excelent quality ones for $30 and up. Just go to that site and ask for help, the people there know what they're talking about.

Ah, dont know how I missed this thread. Get an Audio-Technica ATH-A500 with a zalman clip on mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom