Best Graphic card in PCI x16 for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lv3burn

Solid State Member
I just bought a server board for some reason and it only comes with a PCI x16 and not an AGP, but I know that a lot of the PCI x16 card are made more for editing and not for gaming. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best card I could get would be? Money really isn't an object.

First of all, AGP is being phased out for video cards, just like PCI was. All the high end gaming cards are PCIe x16. The 512MB 7800GTX will be the fastest gaming card, but it is not out just yet. It should be out withing the next week or so.

Well I knew AGP is starting to be used less, but I've just heard more about what cards to get for AGP. So 512mb 7800GTX, sounds good. I'm going from a crap computer, to dual processors and 8 gigs of ram, this will complete it. I'm gonna be soo broke.

How about you get 2gigs of ram and an FX-57. Servers are no bueno for games. Also anything over 2gigs also slows your computer down, unless your running......you guessed it a server.

I said I bought one for some reason. Didn't say I was being smart about it. I just want 8 gig so I can say I have 8 gigs.

That's just the way I am. I just like to be dumb or insane. e.g. In counter-strike- I always picked-up the tmp which is by far the worst gun in the game, but I guess I could run a server for that if I rally wanted to. And how I live me life, I'll probably be dead in five years, so it ain't gonna matter. Plus the more money I have the, the more bored I get, So might as well be broke.

Well haveing 8 gigs will do nothing for you. Itll only slow you down. Haveing a server mobo for gameing is pointless and stupid, because it wont be as good as haveing a good mobo.And that shows you dont know how to spend your money.

I even wonder if you even have a clue as to what socket the mobo is.

Or youre just makeing all this up to seem "cool".

Because we all know how cool you are if you have 8 gigs of ram.

I mean, " the way you live your life" sounds pretty extreme. extreme enough to have 8 gigs of ram and to buy a server mobo, but only to play games on it.

Plus the fact that you use the worst gun in CS shows that you are a badass and you REALLY live your life to the EXXXXTREME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom