Best gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0wner

Baseband Member
I need a good gaming mouse for counter strike/cod. Any opinions on what's good from personal expiernce? also a link to mouse page would be apperciated. thanks :)

It's all personal preference really. I've heard lots of great things about razer mice, if you don't mind spending that much on a mouse :p.

Well then razer mice are out of your price range once you factor in shipping. Look around on logitech.com they have lots of mice.

What do you mean too big? If you want a shrimpy mouse, get a razer. I like to palm my mice though, so I like logitech. I didn't like the way it looked at first, but it matches my g11 keyboard, so it's all good.

What do you mean too big? If you want a shrimpy mouse, get a razer. I like to palm my mice though, so I like logitech. I didn't like the way it looked at first, but it matches my g11 keyboard, so it's all good.

I shouldn't really care about the looks for now since im using my laptop. Source runs fine on it. But i only have a mini logitech mouse right now. And by too big like bigger than my hand would be. I just need a bigger mouse i guess. probably gonna go with logitech since i like to palm my mice too. I'll check new posts tomorrow since i gtg for now. thanks for all responses guys. be back later

I personally won't buy anything I'm not completely satisfied with.. The looks were exactly what turned me off the g7, its just soo ugly. Going with the mx revolution instead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom