Best Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logitech MX518, G5, G7 (cordless G5)

Razer Copperhead, Diamondback (?), Deathadder

The Logitechs are generally bigger, whereas the razers are not

In my opinion the greatest mouse ever made was the logitech mx518, however their newer laser edition model the G5 is almost as good ( their new button re-arrangment, paint scheme, and taking out 1 side button was a BAD idea ). I recommend the logitech mouses over razers because logitechs are usually right handed only ( which means if your right handed it fits better ), where as the razers can be used by any hand since they are symmetrical

I have the Logitech MX518 and I have to say, it's the most smoothest, comfortable mouse, I've ever used or owned.

I love my G7! :) Got good range, An only take's up one USB port. Only down fall is, I'd like to be able to buy more of them Batteries.

I'd say get a G5 because it's laser and lasers tend to track smoother than opticals, and responds quicker.

I don't think the loss of one side button is a big deal. I never used side buttons. I'm cool with having only one side button on my G5 because I just use that as the "push-to-talk" button for ventrilo.

RalliArt882 said:
I'd say get a G5 because it's laser and lasers tend to track smoother than opticals, and responds quicker.

I don't think the loss of one side button is a big deal. I never used side buttons. I'm cool with having only one side button on my G5 because I just use that as the "push-to-talk" button for ventrilo.

Well the loss of one side button is a big deal to me because I set all my buttons in games, and also use the buttons for back/forward in my internet browser. The loss of one side button for the G5 was also enough of a factor for it to be one of its cons mentioned in numerous reviews. The G5 paint scheme is also horrid, and the 2142 paint scheme is more expensive and just as horrid. The MX518 truly was an excellent paint scheme, and unique in every mouse I believe ( or was that only the mx510 series? ). I wouldn't use the wireless versions, because I simply don't like wireless mice.

RalliArt882 said:

Well the loss of one side button is a big deal to me because I set all my buttons in games, and also use the buttons for back/forward in my internet browser. The loss of one side button for the G5 was also enough of a factor for it to be one of its cons mentioned in numerous reviews. The G5 paint scheme is also horrid, and the 2142 paint scheme is more expensive and just as horrid. The MX518 truly was an excellent paint scheme, and unique in every mouse I believe ( or was that only the mx510 series? ). I wouldn't use the wireless versions, because I simply don't like wireless mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom