Best gaming computer for 700$ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

In Runtime
For 700$ Max, what is the best gaming build I can get?

I will be playing lower end games and I need the most performance of out them.
Not newer games, older games, so that way they run extremely fast.

Thank you so much for your time.

Dont get home edition vista. Its a peice of $hit. I had it and ended up just throwing the disk away. Go with ultimate instead.

^ I totally disagree with that one. Vista Home Premimum is not a piece of crap. It's almost the same as Ultimate, it just doesn't have remote access. And Ultimate is slightly better at backing up data. Home Premium is fine and is used by many people.

There is not a lot of difference in terms of performance b/w 2 gigs n 4 gigs of ram. So go with 2gigs n use the money to get hd4850 which wil give a lot of performance boost.

He should stick with the 4gb of ram if he decides to go with Vista 64 bit. It uses more resources and chews up memory. So 4gb of ram is fine. And he said he would be playing older and lower end games. He probably won't be playing Crysis so a 4850 won't be necessary. The 4670 is a good card and will handle games just like a 9600gt/9600GSO.

Dont get home edition vista. Its a peice of $hit. I had it and ended up just throwing the disk away. Go with ultimate instead.

That makes absolutely no sense. There is almost no difference between Ultimate and Home Premium. I have systems running both and there is no reason to spend extra for ultimate unless you have to have one of the few features it has the Home Premium doesn't.

I recommend going with home premium 64bit like gt7sanremo posted.

Are you kidding me? All Ultimate has is stuff for businesses, if it's a gaming computer home premium is the best OS for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom