Best G80 Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he say he was overclocking? cuz i broke my laptop on purpose before and i had to say uhh it was an accident it fell out of y apartmnt and i don't even live in a n apartment so who do you guys think is hotter nvidia chick or gainward chick, and that ati chick aint in this shes creepy ugly lol

the best cards are evga. so long as u don;t hard mod them they will take them back. that means even if u fry them overclocking they will take it back and thats just god dam awsome. The other thing about evga is that overall their cards are of very high quality and overclock well. generally stock oc means crap all as wow an extra 20mhz on a 600+mhz core WOOOT.. even the most dud cards that i know of can match that.

GO EVga GOGOGO

gainward's 8800gtx has been pushed to 620core and 1900 mem and that gainward chick is hotter than the nvidia and ati chick combined either way its like this
1.Gainward (golden sample cards)
2.BFG
3.Xfx
4.SigmaVGA
600000000000000000000000000000000000002455.ATI RD600
everyone else sucks

lol xfx cards just died last time i checked. sure they will go a long way for mabe 1 week but then poop its dead

however things may have changed since i last checked :p afterall that was 6-7months ago

Sh0r_ty said:
lol xfx cards just died last time i checked. sure they will go a long way for mabe 1 week but then poop its dead

what are you talking about??? i've owned 2 7900gt's which are still running fine.... pzerofgh has one, and my friend ryan... who's voltmodded at 1.55 and is older than lets say... 4 months... maybe 5???

and they have double lifetime warranty.. so even if it does die.. you'll get a new one

who gives a **** which card has a better looking girl on it you cant see her in the case anyway.

honestly none of them look very good at all really decent at best

Interesting, the eVGA overclocked better, and its Idle was cooler then the BFG. :D

Plus the eVGA looks alot cooler. Sleek is the right word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom