BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 sucked, it got all mythological and ****, not enough historical accuracy for me.

Battlefield series is up there with Counter strike/moh/wolfen/cod.. those are the main FPS.

if you have played fear and reallly liked it, you might like the expansion.
It gets repetetive.
Few new things.
I just got it because i just wanted to finish the game, but im not sure if that was the last one.

LOL, I was trying not to BASH 300 cuz I thought almost everyone like it... didn't want to start a fight. But yeah, after hearing that 300 was awesome from numerous people, I saw it (bootleg, very good quality... dunno how... almost like it was a dvd) and thought WTF is so great about this movie. I think I was expecting way too much because people were saying it was good. I woulda been ****ed if I paid to see it. LMAO
I'd give the movie a D+.

And yeah, FEAR got REALLy repetitive... I think it was stupid how there was only like 4 different types of enemies. 99% of the time it was those super soldiers. They should have mixed it up a lot, with more varieties of things to kill. The game is too easy, even when you set the difficulty to the hard/nightmare/ w/e they call it.

not allowed to post sites her but pm me if u want to know some sites/tuts for torrents/newsgroups/bb boards/fxp

quick note, not sure if anyone else has posted this, but i cant be screwed to read through every page... erm... wrong part of forums anyone?

No I sell 'em >_<, I think the last thing i paid for that i couldnt get off the net was back in 99

Wow man, you suck. Downloading for personal viewing is one thing. Trying to make a profit off of someone else's hard work is downright immoral. Plus, I can't honestly imagine paying for a bootleg unless it was some obscure movie that I absolutely couldn't find any other way.

Sorry to get all preachy, but I think it's really low to try to make profit off of something you don't deserve it for. And don't you like to occasionally go to the cinema? That's the only real way to see a movie. Home theater is just the second best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom