BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSS is probably the best FPS ever. I've been playing CS, since the very first version in '99.

I also play BF2.

I have to agree that Ghost recon on pc, the advanced warfighters ones, they suck, graphics arent even that great, gameplay sucks, and the whole interface is made for controller, not keyboard/mouse.

All of the halo games rule. Halo 1 is the best game ever made. I'm not surprised to see non halo fans on a PC forum though.

Halo 3 beta owns.

halo 1 on xbox and pc was really great. bungie over hyped halo 2, but it was still fairly good.. not the best, especially compared to 1, now they have halo 3 which I havent tried yet, and the halo 2 coming to windows (which I dont see selling very much at all, most people have played it to death on their xbox or friend's xbox lol) Its a good franchise, but sometimes they get too cocky.

Top FPS for 07..

Crysis ties with COD4 modern combat.
Quake wars, moh aiborne.. suck up the rest.

Anyone know when battlefield bad company comes out?

Yeah it is, Im liking the air drop anywhere thing, Ive never seen that in a FPS.

Also I read battlefield bad company will only have 24 and less player servers for multiplayer, I think this is a huge mistake, as the 64 player server is what makes bf2 awesome.. makes it more war like.

Yeah it is, Im liking the air drop anywhere thing, Ive never seen that in a FPS.

Also I read battlefield bad company will only have 24 and less player servers for multiplayer, I think this is a huge mistake, as the 64 player server is what makes bf2 awesome.. makes it more war like.

yeah but there are WAY too many 64 person servers that have only the resources to be 32 or 16 player. laggety lag lag.

Crysis will be out by OCT.. COD4.. maybe christmas.. I guess that would be a game for 08. Plus Quake Wars, UT 07 ( I think) and Medal of Honor will be out also.

Fall will own for us FPS'ers.

crysis has the most demanding hardware being its dx10, cod4 may have dx10, if it does, it will be up there with crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom