Best computer(s) for lots of monitors - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2019, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Best computer(s) for lots of monitors

As a hobby I want to be able to watch a large number of internet streamed news at the same time.

I worked it out and there are 20 stationsI have in mind. This sounds crazy but I think it would be a lot of fun.

I am comfortable buying used computers on eBay. I am open to buying a bunch of inexpensive optiplexes, but i am noticing that would end up being a lot of computers.

Is there an especially cost effective way to achieve a many monitor “situation room”?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off