Best Computer From Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^WOW....

d00d i can tell that you are new/stressed out about building a new comp with ur budget, you shouldnt worry so much...If you are new then knowing a friend with good computer skills could help you out alot and assemble it for you. Sorry if I offended you by stating ur new to computers :D

lol - "003"

Every single component that you linked, "I guess which one it would be before I clicked on the link." Low an behold, I was right on ever single click...

It's like you read my mind...

You could get better ram for less.

Tighter stock timings and a lower cas latency, plus lower price.

ferris you are way off on that ram, :rolleyes: I actually bought it but when it was defective I researched it a bit more and found out it doesn't OC for crap. It has great timings at stock and that is it, but with a really good system you will want to OC so that ram is not the best choice at all.

Good thing I found out in time to RMA it for a refund instead of a replacement and get G.Skills instead.

I trust my sources on that info too because it was a guy who works for OCZ on the OCZ forum that said so. He recommended some different 4000 OCZ ram if you wanted to OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom