Best Buy has 74G Raptors for $129.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Bestbuy has something that is cheaper than everyone else!

I bet they jack you on shipping.

Sweet. Thanks, trotter. I was considering getting another one of these. $129.99, pretty **** good deal. Newegg has it for $139.99 AFTER a rebate.

Spartan666 said:
Sweet. Thanks, trotter. I was considering getting another one of these. $129.99, pretty **** good deal. Newegg has it for $139.99 AFTER a rebate.

Bestbuy is the 8MB cache, newegg is the 16MB cache :classic:

I work at Best Buy. Employee cost on that hard drive is like 98 bucks. I've realized exactly how much they mark things up. It's rediculous. The cables. I get 35.99 cables for like 2 dollars. I also get the 1900xt for 269 bucks.

zero88 said:
I work at Best Buy. Employee cost on that hard drive is like 98 bucks. I've realized exactly how much they mark things up. It's rediculous. The cables. I get 35.99 cables for like 2 dollars. I also get the 1900xt for 269 bucks.

my aunt works for best buy too - the discount is 10% above cost right?

I should have her buy me a couple next time I'm around her.

btw, you know the discount on car head units specifically indash DVD players?

I'm stuck with my 36 gig raptors for awhile. One is going back to WD on RAM as it took a dump this week. Went to swap them out into a new build and one of the Raptors SATA connectors came out of the drive with the cable..............alltogether bad and flimsy design. I bought these derives used but I understand that the new drives are shipped with drive connecotrs...is that true? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom