best bang for the buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically i need 800+ to build a worthy comp

mostly i play neverwinter nights and battlefield currently with the next comp i want to be able to play nwn2 and battlefield 2 at the least can i accomplish this cheaper?

You said $600-$800, and all the machines listed here fall into your pricerange.

yes they do and thank you for your help(only got about 450 saved right now) hope to be ready in about 2 mos

so basically i could just order this comp and save myself the headache of trying to build it myself

CASE : X-BLADE Mid-Tower 450W W/ WINDOW & LCD Temperature Display + FAN CONTROL (BLACK COLOR)
CPU : (939-pin) AMD ATHLON64 3700+ CPU w/ Hyper Transport Technology
MOTHERBOARD : (Sckt939)Asus A8N5X nForce4 Chipset SATA RAID PCI-E w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
MEMORY : 1024 MB (512MBx2) PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR MEMORY (Corsair Value Select)
VIDEO CARD : NVIDIA Geforce 6600 256MB 16X PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD
VIDEO CARD 2 : NONE
MONITOR & LCD : NONE
HARD DRIVE : 160GB Hard Drive (Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM Ultra ATA 100 8MB Special Editon)
Hard Drive 2 : NONE
Optical Drive : COMBO DRIVE (16X DVD-ROM & 52x32x52 CD-RW) (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2 : NONE
SOUND : HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

soulafien said:
would that play the new games and is onboard sound ok?

Not for long, the ones we or they in fact are building for you are much better and that case comes with a crappy Power supply. be patient and get exactly what you want. And onboard sound is an I qoute "Ok" for some. but over time youll want to upgrade to a sound card youll notice a difference.

You could -- but the video card is a POS. Just get the one me or anybody else here recommended, and you will be set.

ok thanks for the help guys when i go to buy i will consult the tech gods again. hopefully soon:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom