Best AGP card

Status
Not open for further replies.
The X850XT PE is hands down the best AGP card when it comes to performance. The 6800U can't be technically found anymore, but if you find one then I guess it's good too, although I think it's overpriced compared to the X850XT PE.

The 6800GS is a great alternative too, and supports SM3 unlike the ATI generation 2 cards.

EDIT: Seems many sites have removed the X850XT PE AGP from their sites too, so I guess the 6800GS is the best contender.

Brtnboarder495 said:
The X850XT PE is hands down the best AGP card when it comes to performance. The 6800U can't be technically found anymore, but if you find one then I guess it's good too, although I think it's overpriced compared to the X850XT PE.
I think the X850 XT is/was more expensive than the 6800 Ultra

the X850 is technically more powerful than the 6800 Ultra, however its drivers let it down.

and not having PS 3.0 will put it behind in future games.

Well guys if you paid any attention he already bought a 6800GT. Also since he has the right Leadtek card he can flash it to Ultra like i did and OC it making it better than any AGP ATI card.

EVERYONE STOP TALKING. Apparently we didn't pay attention and he already bought a card that after OC'ing crushes all. Therefore we can't continue talking just for information purposes. Thanks for pointing that out P.P.

I found a place that is selling the BFG 6800 Ultra for $740. How's that for a ripoff. I'm still debating my card purchase. I'm really tossing between a new 6800GS and a used 6800GT on eBay. Only thing is that I don't know how I feel ordering a card off eBay. My comfort level isn't quite there. I wanted a X850 XT bad cause it is one **** of a card, but no SM3 really sucks.

Well seriously though, why did he have to point that out? We can still talk. He just kept asking over and over if it was the same card as his and that it can be overclocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom