Best £30 gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
I've had my razer copperhead for three years now and I want to get a replacement, obviously £30 is more the budget gaming mouse category but that's fine for me, I don't need a ton of side buttons or anything.

So I've had a look at reviews and the following two seem to be top contenders, if anyone has personal experience on how these mice perform that would be great..

Logitech G400, reviews seem good though some comment coming from razer mice the ergonomics are rather different and the scroll wheel is a bit stiff.

Razer Abyssus, again good reviews, though some say it can stutter at high DPI settings and the firmware cannot be updated.

or if there's anything else to recommend that's great too.

cheers, Joe.

Every time I try to change my mouse, it last about a week to 10 days and I am back to my copperhead :p

Every time I try to change my mouse, it last about a week to 10 days and I am back to my copperhead :p

yeah it's a pretty good mouse but this one has gotten rather stained/mucky. Even after a wipe my girlfriend says it's unfit for use so she's getting me a replacement.

ooh the cyborg R.A.T 3 looks pretty funky..

I am going to get reamed for this but, a logitec track ball is the finest mouse I have ever gamed with.

The last gaming Mouse I used was a Logitech G5 an it was awesome. Problem was that it wasn't wireless and It kept running on the back of my desk when I'd move it and the cord eventually split because it wasn't rubber coated cord. Waste of 70 bucks. It only lasted me 6 months. It was good while it lasted.

I am going to get reamed for this but, a logitec track ball is the finest mouse I have ever gamed with.

Those take awhile to get used too! lol I've used it once and it is a bit of a change up!

;
If you end up getting a wireless mouse, make sure you got some good batteries in it, I learned that from using average batteries and my mouse has died on me during games.

I was gonna recommend the Roccat Kone but it's a bit out of your price range; still worth a look at though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom