Best 19 inch Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thanks for the info but im not on a budget, im looking for a good monitor that will last me for a while..

I've been told by a lot of people on here and I agree that CRT monitors are the best for gaming.
A lot of people say that flat screens just aren't great if you want to game. I'm getting a samsung CRT sometime.

well im not gona game A LOTTTTTT, i usually listen to music and msn, but i play games maybe 2 - 3 hours a day, but yea, i have a small desk and i need a flat screen.

Nirvana89 said:
I've been told by a lot of people on here and I agree that CRT monitors are the best for gaming.
A lot of people say that flat screens just aren't great if you want to game. I'm getting a samsung CRT sometime.
What is wrong with a flat screen CRT? I don't think they even make very many non-flat screen CRT's....

bump

no body know any good monitors out ther??? or the ones at top, im kinda in a rush cuz im the faster i finish the list of parts i want, the faster i get it.. so yea, pleaze recommmend me to a good monitor

I own the best 19" CRT for gaming. The LaCie electron19blueIV. When I got it, it was $300 some dollars. It can display wicked fast refresh rates, and it has a diamondtron grille. Unfourtantly it has been discontinued, as the company that makes it has sadly moved on to LCDs.

lol. im pretty sure every monitor in the future is gona change to LCD. u just cant beat the size of em ahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom