BenQ E2200HD Monitor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono2006

Baseband Member
Hi, first of all I don't know if this is the correct section to post this in but anyway here goes.
Oh and I don't know that much about monitors so I am sorry if this is a stupid question.

I'm thinking about buying the BenQ E2200HD monitor to run my PS3 and 360 on in full HD. I know it will run nicely with these consoles but I just wanted to know how it would run with my computer. I'm thinking of connecting the consoles using the monitor's HDMI port and the PC with the DVI port. Here's my PC specs so you can have a look and give me your opinions on how it would run with the monitor:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
RAM: 2046MB
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS (512MB VRAM)

I am currently running this PC on a 1400x1050 19" monitor nicely and I'm just concerned how it would handle the jump up to a 1920x1080 22" monitor. I don't know that much about computers and monitors so that's basically why I am worried haha. Anyway thanks for your reading, and again, sorry if this is a stupid questions. I'm quite the noob...

tl;dr: If I upgrade to this HD monitor, will my computer (with the above specs) be able to run nicely on it?

It will work, just don't expect to be maxing out any games or running them at high resolutions... but it'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom