Bendable plastic LCD by Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll def have some cool uses. I'm sure NYC will have then put everywhere. Soon they'll make glass that can make a video/animation on one side, but still be clear on the other.

Still waiting to see a big one though.

EDIT: And about the african thing... my friends started a charity effort ( Project Korando) to help those who are widows/orphans/victims of the aids crisis. They sell cool t-shirts with an outline of Africa and the location of the epidemic on the front, and then "help people" on the back. The proceeds go towards buying land and supplies to ensure nurishment and good health. They've sold a ton so far too. We're hoping it really catches on.

I saw awhile back that samsung was working on the same technology. It's pretty sweet. Means that flat panels will get much, much lighter. And the lighter they are the better. May-be one day we will have clothing with LCD's in them. Plug in your ipod and play a video that displays through the logo of your baseball cap.

People will become, "Walking Advertisements".

ive seen it on shirts but they cost something like 600 bucks and the picture is horible i saw one wearing one at a concert which i get going to because im nto so fond of rap anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom