Bendable plastic LCD by Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw awhile back that samsung was working on the same technology. It's pretty sweet. Means that flat panels will get much, much lighter. And the lighter they are the better. May-be one day we will have clothing with LCD's in them. Plug in your ipod and play a video that displays through the logo of your baseball cap.

People will become, "Walking Advertisements".

People will become, "Walking Advertisements".

It's really sick when a symbol like the nike swoosh becomes no longer a logo, but a desired social symobl. So you feel inadequate if you do not have the coolest and newest crap... They're **** companies are driven by our petty desires to fit in and feel special.

I have friends who are like that. They buy $60 sandals and $45 shirts, and whine and ***** when they have to buy anything other than "Northface" or "Aero" etc.

As for the LCD, yup... def lighter, but if they promote bending it, people will break it, because people are dumb like that.

Wow Sony invents something completely awesome. No more dead pixels. Looking at him bending that the first few seconds made me cringe thinking about normal LCDs....

It's really sick when a symbol like the nike swoosh becomes no longer a logo, but a desired social symobl. So you feel inadequate if you do not have the coolest and newest crap... They're **** companies are driven by our petty desires to fit in and feel special.

I have friends who are like that. They buy $60 sandals and $45 shirts, and whine and ***** when they have to buy anything other than "Northface" or "Aero" etc.

I feel you, hate the fakeness of society today. And they could get decent prices if these fricken stuck up guys and girls would just go shop somewhere cheaper, then places like Abercrombie or Hollister would have to lower prices. But no, these people with no appreciate for anything have no trouble spending 180 dollars and a pair of ripped up pants and another 100 on a stiped shirt. Spend 40 on a pair of jeans and give the extra 140 to an african village and save some children... Makes me mad, and i apologize for being off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom