benchmarking the e6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy folks...my beloved 6600 will arrive tomorrow

anybody have a request for something freely available they would like for me to do tests with?

I've got a few things in mind, aquamark, 3dmark...standard fare. I dont think there's anything extra I could test...people can just read the bm tests from a bunch of various sites. hmm

I remember though, something that was like a 3d botannical garden...but dangit it if I didn't lose it and can't remember...anybody have a clue what I might be thinking of feel free to say :p

ah, work sucks...lunch break :)

Nice, enjoy your e6600 and post the benchmarks. Should be getting mine a few months down the road, after G80 and R600.

Good luck with it; btw, are you OCing?? That's what I'm really interested in; if so, post those results too. :D

Ooo, give the results, I am in the same boat as Spartan, saving cash to upgrade from my current rig to a R600 G80 Conroe build when they finally come out.

I was thinking of oc'ing just to give you guys something to compare...then I'll reset to stock :p

maybe...my system was well picked I believe, but without a psu for it...since I didn't plan to have an oc system...but the psu might be enough just for the oc sessions :)

conroe! man that heat sink was the hardest part about the build...cut you up! If you're not careful...I was :D

300gbs is a beast to format...at this rate, what 12am? I must sleep! ;p

not sure how if this info helps anybody :p

basic bm run from 3dmark05. Stock system settings, no bumpage of any kind. Question for you guys...do people usually post bms results from purchased versions of these things?

I've used these things for the longest but only for the goofy side in me that just goes...heehee, 3d so cool. ;p

System Configuration

General Information
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP

DirectX Version 9.0c

Mobo Manufacturer

Mobo Model

AGP Rates (Current/Available) N/A / N/A

CPU Intel Core 2 2400 MHz

FSB 266 MHz

Memory 2046 MB

Display Information
Graphics Chipset ATI RADEON X1800