Before you buy a monster gaming PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you can play fps on ps3 controller just look at R:FOM, and other ps3 shooters like red faction. i find it esier to use the ps3 remote for fps on a console i cant imagine how it would suck to use the dpad for fps, or if you use both joysticks it must suck since they are in different positions and most likely will end up giving you carpeltunnel

And now ill start Nintendo WII is the best one of all :D
jk

but i know the WII uses ATI's radeon x2900xt graphics what does PS3 and xbox get their graphic power from?

i have a 360 with a standard def tv, rainbow six vegas and gears both impressed graphically, the gameplay of gears impressed along with guitar hero, good stuff....good for whenI have guests over, and i have a lot of friends on xbox live.

overall, i prefer mouse & keyboard, the versatility and tweak-ability of pc games, versatility of the pc itself with all the other things you can use it for.

i game honestly to get lost in a game for a few hours, much easier to do on pc......

360's break down like crazy though, there is a reason why they are sold used for cheap, without warranties.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom