Before I Buy This Can You Check It Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to read a single person who has had positive experience with asus customer support, thus i will not give them any money. I know for a fact that evga has great customer support and i have had really good luck with my gigabyte boards so thats why i shy from asus. Also my p5k board was junk, and got returned.

I have yet to read a single person who has had positive experience with asus customer support, thus i will not give them any money. I know for a fact that evga has great customer support and i have had really good luck with my gigabyte boards so thats why i shy from asus. Also my p5k board was junk, and got returned.

Exactly. Listen well: benchies dont matter. Customer support, company policies, return policy, bang for buck, overall matters.

Another thing to remember is that benchmarks are using cherrypicked items and do not represent what you will actually purchase.

So benchmarks are not evidence? Of course how silly of me to think that...........

Peter clearly said Price per Dollar Benchies.. if it was... the Abit Ip35 has much more than that stupid Deluxe

u also always say: Corsair is crap, Fortrons are crap, Xclios are crap... when they are NOT... u've been here long enough to even look at the PSU Guide.. check some articles.. those are the best value PSU's (Corsair is good Mid-Range and High-end ones..)

Peter clearly said Price per Dollar Benchies.. if it was... the Abit Ip35 has much more than that stupid Deluxe

u also always say: Corsair is crap, Fortrons are crap, Xclios are crap... when they are NOT... u've been here long enough to even look at the PSU Guide.. check some articles.. those are the best value PSU's (Corsair is good Mid-Range and High-end ones..)

Corsair is not crap. The 520HX and 620HX are made by seasonic I just siad they will have more resistance. However the 450VX is not the best corsair power supply because its not made by seasonic.

I dont know why your all getting on Deadpixels back. Modular PSUs DO have resistance problems:

Power Supply Myths Exposed!

Point 3.

ASUS are an excellent brand and they make excellent products. They are the biggest motherboard producer in the world for a reason.

I dont know why your all getting on Deadpixels back. Modular PSUs DO have resistance problems:

Power Supply Myths Exposed!

Point 3.

ASUS are an excellent brand and they make excellent products. They are the biggest motherboard producer in the world for a reason.

By that logic then dell isnt crap. Dell must be the biggest computer company in the country(world maybe) for a reason. Just because you are big and make lots of products does not make your products good. Dell = crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom