Before I Buy This Can You Check It Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thermal paste isn't that only for processor and doesnt it come with the processor cooling?

i dont want a loud fan and whats better about that other screen u linked deadpixel?

It does, but its nice to have around in case you need to reseat the heatsink. Also the stuff that comes with the heatsink isnt always that great.

I would not get AS5, get MX-2

also that screen is just better specs and is suppose to have a better panel.

idk is intel really that much better, my friend has an intel and so does his dad but it crashes all the time prolly due to heat but i dont get it because the intel stuff is so much more expensive than amd and amd seems to get the job done, plus my first comp i built is amd. why dont you try show me a good mobo and intel core that will go good with it. Also isn't intel better for mutli tasking while amd is single or is it other way around idk im confused

idk is intel really that much better, my friend has an intel and so does his dad but it crashes all the time prolly due to heat but i dont get it because the intel stuff is so much more expensive than amd and amd seems to get the job done, plus my first comp i built is amd. why dont you try show me a good mobo and intel core that will go good with it. Also isn't intel better for mutli tasking while amd is single or is it other way around idk im confused

If you spending 2k, we want you to get the best bang for the buck. Intel quad cores are really nice,and if you are spending so much, Intel is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom