Please do not post duplicate threads. I removed your other one as it was identical to this one.
Let me help you out here as you can get more for less.
The 965 is $26 less and only 0.1GHz slower than the 970. It will overclock up to 4GHz, so you aren't losing anything. Plus the 965 is in a bunch of available combos while the 970 isn't.
1. AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ965FBGMBOX
2. ASUS M4A89TD PRO/USB3 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Combo Price: $322.98
Better RAM all the way around, with a better speed and timings.
Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM
That Zalman case will work, but the HAF 912 is completely off the chain.
1. Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM
2. COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Combo Price: $149.98
5 x Newegg.com - KINGWIN CF-012LB 120mm Case Fan
5 x $4.99 ($24.95) to max out the cooling in the HAF 912
The 470 costs more, uses more power, and puts out way more heat. The 460 overclocks well, costs less, and will do you well. We normally recommend EVGA, but EVGA does not have a lifetime warranty on the GTX 400 cards. This Sparkle does, and will overclock to 800/1600.
Newegg.com - SPARKLE SXX460768D5UNM GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
The cooler you picked out was weak (to be nice about it).
Newegg.com - Tuniq CR-T120-EX-SV 120mm Magnetic Fluid Dynamic Bearing Tower Extreme CPU Cooler
The WD Black drives are faster and have a five year warranty. And while I like Antec, you still can't go wrong with Corsair.
1. CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
2. Western Digital Caviar Black WD7501AALS 750GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive
$129.98 w/$30 rebate card (Hard drive - $10 off w/ promo code EMCYXNP44, ends 9/29)
Newegg.com - ASUS Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - CD / DVD Burners
Total = $961.85 + $7.97 shipping w/$30 MIR card
That leaves you enough to get a nice monitor.
Newegg.com - ASUS VW246H Glossy Black 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 ASCR 20000:1 (1000:1) Built-in Speakers
$199.99 (Check out w/ $20 promo code EMCYXNZ53, ends 9/27)
Grand Total = $1169.81 inc. shipping w/$30 MIR card